Sunday, August 5, 2007

Back From The Beach!

Howdy, Pardner! Hope you're having a great summer!

Well, we had a rootin' tootin' good time at the beach! It was a long car ride down there and I thought they'd never let me out of that car seat! But I like to play peek-a-boo with the other people in the car, so the time passed quickly.

We stopped by a barbecue restaurant to get some barbecue and everybody seemed to enjoy it but me. All I got was a bottle of milk!

Once we got to the beach, it was great. I liked sitting at the water's edge and splashing in the water the best. I also got to take nap under our canopy sometimes. Cousin Jayme and I got to have our own little pool on the beach in a rubber boat. They filled it up with ocean water and we played with our toys in it.

We also got to go to a swimming pool near our condo and I was more familiar with that kind of swimming. My favorite thing to do there is to kick my feet and move up and down like a bucking bronco! Daddy says I should be swimming soon!

I especially liked hanging around with my Cousin Jayme. She's teaching me lots of stuff to do, like talking and walking and other things.

It was a fun week, but it was good to get home to the Lone Star State. Hope you enjoy the pictures below and stop by again soon!

Love,

Abbey Dawn

P.S. I didn't have enough room on this page to post all of my new photos, so click on "Older Posts" at the bottom right corner to see more!

No comments: