Sunday, March 4, 2007

Marching On To Childhood!

Howdy, pardners!

Hope you're doing well!

Guess what? My latest trick is rolling over from my back to my front! Now, if I can just figure out how to roll over from my front to my back, there'll be no stopping me!

I'm going to visit my cousin Jayme next week and maybe she can give me some pointers. She's already walking AND running!

Mommy and I went to the store today to get some supplies for her new job! She's been observing a school nurse for the past couple of weeks and, on Tuesday, she'll be all by herself as the clinic nurse at a local elementary school with hundreds of little kids! She's excited about her new job and I'm excited about getting to spend more time with her because she gets nights, weekends, holidays and the WHOLE SUMMER OFF! Is this a great country, or what?

Of course, most of the kids come from Spanish-speaking homes, so Mommy's been brushing up on her habla Espanol! They have free classes for school nurses on Spanish medical terms and that should help a lot!

Daddy doesn't have classes for a few days while a conference is going on here on campus, but he does have to work. I think he's glad that springtime's coming, since he works outside most of the time. I'm so proud of both my parents and thank God for them every night when I go to bed.

I hope you enjoy the new photos below. I'll post some more soon.

Thanks for stopping by and come again soon!

Love,

Abbey Dawn

1 comment:

kitty said...

hey, hey! abby is getting her great looks and brains from her aunt dawn!

love to all,
dawn