Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Springtime in Texas!

Howdy, pardners!

Ain't the weather great! It is here in Texas and I hope it is where you are, too!

Mommy and Daddy have been taking me to swim at a heated indoor pool almost every Saturday and my favorite game is chasing the ball around the pool. I can even go under water because Daddy taught me how! He blows in my face and that makes me take a deep breath and he takes me under. I think he's just practicing for when he baptizes people! Mommy wants me to learn how to kick my feet next. But now, I'm just enjoying relaxing in my inner tube!

Guess what?! I'm eating rice cereal! Mommy and Daddy started feeding me from a spoon on Friday night and, even though it's all new to me, I think they were laughing at me! OK, so I don't know what to do with the spoon in my mouth yet and most of the cereal ends up on my chin or bib. But I'm still having fun trying to eat real food! I just get so excited when I see Mommy bringing the bowl toward me! Sometimes Daddy tries to feed me, but sometimes I think he has as much to learn about this as I do!

Daddy's still working hard here on campus, keeping everything looking so nice. The tulips he planted are just beautiful!

Grammy has taken up a new hobby called "smocking." I don't know what that is, but she sure has made some beautiful dresses for me and my cousin!

When we were visiting Cousin Jayme, Mommy went to a big church yard sale and got a backpack carrier for me. Now, she can take me shopping and she doesn't even have to hold me! That's a good thing because she's having some tummy pains near the place where her hernia operation was. Please keep her in your prayers so it will stop hurting her!

Gotta go now. Check out the photos below and thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Abbey Dawn

No comments: